Welcome!

Welcome to the next adventure in my life. Read on about my journey beyond engineering.







Sunday, January 16, 2011

my first blog ever

we'll have to see how this goes -- i've not historically been good at keeping up with writing.  but after almost two years in germany, after which i wished i'd kept a better record on unique things i saw and experienced, i thought there's no time like the present.

and there's no time like the present because... i'm applying to the peace corps!

i've worked as an engineer in the auto industry long enough.  i've yearned long enough to do something that makes a real difference.  i've looked at and longed after jobs that would use my creativity and provide me a challenge and wake up my brain and soul simultaneously.  now is the time to act.

so hopefully i'll be accepted and we can all have a fascinating journey together through this blog.

1 comment: