Welcome!

Welcome to the next adventure in my life. Read on about my journey beyond engineering.







Thursday, September 29, 2011

packing, the punchline

so as it turns out, i had way more stuff than i needed for the trip.  didn't touch a single short-sleeved shirt except to sleep in (and i had a bunch packed), and since i could do laundry at Sarah's, i was pretty much all set with just a little bit of clothing.

it was chilly and rainy nearly the whole time, so i was very glad to have my jacket and heavier long-sleeved shirts with me, though i didn't use my sweatshirt much.  didn't touch the windbreaker and didn't read any of the books i brought with me or do the crossword/sudoku books i also brought.  all-in-all i could have probably gotten away with almost half of what i packed.  wow.

i've posted a bunch of pictures on facebook of the trip, in case you are interested.  lots of stories, history and details along with them too.  you can find me under Lori Hart (username: loriahart) if you want to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment